Before you get your Nano eNabler™ system speak to a BioForce scientist to ensure the Nano eNabler™ system is right for you. BioForce Nanosciences provides extensive pre-puchase support which may include:
- Proof of principle experiments with your samples submitted to Bioforce
- Live on site demonstrations
- Grant support (see below)
BioForce Nanosciences has a grant kit available to help you with information needed to complete a grant application that will include a purchase of the Nano eNabler™ molecular printer. The grant kit includes a sample letter of support (a specific letter can be provided); text to use in the application that describes the Nano eNabler system, its functions and how those functions are relative to your project; images; and data sets of specific research to justify the Nano eNabler printer as a needed instrument in your experiments.
A list of currently available government grant applications can be accessed by choosing the link below or request a grant kit and staff will get one right out to you.
View a listing of relevant NIH Challenge and Grand Opportunity (GO) Grant topics
Download the entire list of NIH Challenge Grant topics (PDF, 2MB)
Post Purchase Support
After your purchase of a BioForce Nano eNabler™ system our support and service does not end there. With your purchase you can expect many fine benefits provided by BioForce just for you including*:
- Attentive technical support
- Applications support from BioForce scientist to ensure your success
- One year limited warranty included standard
- Elite technical service plan including on-site applications troubleshooting available for purchase
- Earn discounts on consumables for each publication that utilizes the Nano eNabler™ system
We want you to get the most out of your Nano eNabler™ system and getting the most of your Nano eNabler™ system means knowing how to use it. Typically included with your purchase, one BioForce engineer or third party representative will visit your location and provide the following services:
- Setup the Nano eNabler™ system, including a quality control test on the instrument
- Teach any interested parties on the proper use of the Nano eNabler™ system
- Guide researchers with hands on training on any topics of your choosing. This is the time to focus on your specific project
*Post-purchase support is subject to terms of the purchaser’s agreement or placement agreement.